ATTENTION: These terms and conditions (“the Terms and Conditions”) apply to the website under the domain name funnyshortjokes.com (“the Website”) and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before submitting content to this Website. Submitting content, including but not limited to any artistic, literary or dramatic works (“Works”), to this Website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not submit Works to this Website.
- You may only submit Works to this Website by expressly acknowledging acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- FunnyShortJokes.com may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated Terms and Conditions or terms located on particular pages at this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation text and graphical images) are owned by FunnyShortJokes.com or its licensors.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Visitors Submission of Works
- In consideration for your Works appearing on the Website, you grant FunnyShortJokes.com a perpetual royalty free exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, distribute and sub-licence any Works you supply or communicate to the Website in any medium, now in existence or hereafter developed, for any purposes, including commercial use.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any Works for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals.
- Funnyshortjokes.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users do the same.
- If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website, or that it contains links or references to another online location that contains Works that infringes your copyright, please contact FunnyShortJokes.com.
- You agree to indemnify FunnyShortJokes.com and its affiliates, employees, agents, its designees and licensees and to hold them harmless from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) that may arise from your submissions of Works to the Website, from your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or from any such acts arising from your use of the Website.
- FunnyShortJokes.com, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of FunnyShortJokes.com´s group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders, or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in any way or in connection with submitting Works to this Website.
- Nothing in this Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit FunnyShortJokes´s liability for: (a) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (b) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- If the submission of Works to this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of your equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads based on visits to the site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.